Saturday, September 11, 2010

100 Blogs in 100 Days: (Day 53) - "Music is Art, in brief"

This is going to be a short one due to fatigue but I had to write about the Music is Art festival. If you’ve never been it’s a 1 day, all day event where there’s 4 or 5 stages, a DJ area, art and more art all around. The taco truck was even there! I finally got to try a burrito from them and wow, it was great… even more than that, it was very reasonably priced.

The bands ranged from good to awful and I think I didn’t like most of them, but every once in a while I’d catch one I really liked. I did enjoy most of the attractions and art that was there. The energy of the thing was really cool. When I walked around, no matter where I went on the grounds, the energy felt good. Plus I love that it happens at the Albright Knox which provides almost as great a backdrop as the Park lake right across the street. I’m so grateful this festival goes on every year so I thank all the organizers.

In other news, we won our first football game of the season by quite a lot, and the Bills season opener is only a few hours away! Lets go Buffalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment