Thursday, June 17, 2010

100 THINGS I LIKE... in no particular order (6-17-10)

In the course of our days we are constantly running into people complaining about everything and everyone. Sometimes we do it too. This person is an idiot. This person pisses me off. I hate people who do this. Did you hear about such and such. It goes on and on and the negative energy grows. I say enough! I'm going to start a wave of positive energy by writing down 100 things I like. Take a moment to check it out. If you don't feel like doing the same I hope I can convince you to think about some of the things YOU like. Maybe we share a few. Maybe my list will remind you of some of those things or of happy times. The weekend is upon us, let's get the positive energy going! So with that in mind,

Off the top of my head, 100 things I like:

A good beat
Pepsi
Sports
Television
Kissing her neck
Thinking
Philosophy
Love
Poetry
Movies
Sex
Removing my shoes
Kindness
Freezie Pops
Hats
Opera
Little Things
Bicycles
Books
Breezes
Photographs
Giving
Sharing
Dreaming
Hoping
Laughing
Smurfing
Singing (off key)
Making mixtapes
Eating
Sleeping in on weekends
Coconut
Art
Hugs
Writing
Web surfing
Good conversation
Saying yes
Loyalty
Shortcuts
A woman’s legs
Smiles
Buying things
Comfy clothes
Muppets
Rubbing her shoulders or her rubbing mine
Sunsets
Honesty
Stars
Luck
Roadtrips
Useless information
Funny voices
Sarcasm
Hot chocolate
Passion
Ice cream and the ice cream man
Leaves
Attention
Board games
Animals, particularly dogs
Money is nice
Jokes
Holding her hand
Warm rain
Indie rock
Her curves
Creating
Planning
Listening to people speaking Spanish and trying to figure out what they are saying
Cookies
Barbecue
Family
Ideas
Convincing someone of something
New experiences
The taste of her lightly scented skin
Winning something
Freshly washed hair
Keeping my balance
Being there
Quoting things correctly
Respect
Old jazz
Showing people you care
Authenticity
Kisses on my cheek
Stretching out my legs
Walking
Being tall
A good workout
Intelligence without arrogance
A damn good cheeseburger (sorry vegetarian friends)
Honor
Affection
That look in her eyes
Nerds
Uniqueness
Doing the impossible
Those who are mature enough to live an adult life and immature enough to see the humor of it

No comments:

Post a Comment